As a customer of Flourish Foodhall & Kitchen your privacy is extremely important to us.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us using the contact details on this website.
We collect data with your consent, enabling you to receive the best possible service from us.
The information you provide helps us deliver a service, fulfil an order and personalise your communications, such as inviting you to events or keeping you up-to-date about products and promotions.
Customer data is collected in a number of ways, such as when you contact us with an enquiry by phone or email, reserve a table, book a function, register for events, subscribe to our newsletter, sign-up for a rewards card account, enter a competition, complete a survey and place an order online,
including the purchase of gift cards and event tickets.
Data collected may include:
- Identity; first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact; billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Profile; username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing; communication preferences.
- Financial; bank account and payment card details.
- Transactional; payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical; internet protocol (IP) address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage; such as information about how you use our website, products and services.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those team members and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Only with your consent will data be shared with authorised third-party service providers such as marketing platforms, eCommerce analytics, payment gateways and logistic partners, all using secure password protected software. These providers allow us to improve our service and your experience.
We respect your rights regarding your personal data and we are happy for you to see what data we access, and for you to update your information or opt out at any time.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Terms & Conditions
- Rewards cards can be obtained in-store following successful application, completed with a member of the Flourish team.
- Rewards cards must be presented before the transaction has completed in either the Foodhall (shop) or Kitchen (restaurant).
- Rewards cards allow us to reward the holder with special offers, promotions and event invitations, tailored on purchasing habits, such as product, service, event preference and frequency.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- If your card was not scanned during a transaction, you may return with your card and your receipt to have the points added to your account. This is only valid within 2 weeks of the transaction taking place. After this time, we are unable to add the points to your account.
- If your card is lost or stolen, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can arrange a replacement card for you. Your points you’ve already collected will still be valid.
- You can cancel your rewards card at any time by sending us an email (email@example.com) Points are not redeemable for cash. Any points still on your card will be cancelled.
- Flourish retains the right to terminate the use of rewards cards with 3 months written notice.
- By using your Flourish rewards card, you fully accept the terms and conditions of its use.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change will be given but the remaining gift card balance can be used against further purchases.
- Flourish cannot be held liable for gifts cards, once activated which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or any credit amounts on the cards. This includes funds used without your knowledge.
- Gift cards expire 12 months after the date of activation.